Saturday, November 29, 2008

Ack Attack T-Shirt Celebrates Record Run

I know I've gotten a little off track lately with my blog. Truth be told my writing career is a long term project which continues to grow and will always be my passion, but for now I'm living in the present. My land speed racing career is fleeting. Former world's fastest motorcyclist, Dave Campos, (who held the record for 16 years before me) had a great analogy for being the world's fastest. He likened it to standing on a block of ice with a noose around your neck and your hands tied behind your back. I found that out the hard way in 2006, holding the record for only two days before slipping from the top rung in motorcycling. Thankfully, we kept going and have returned to the top of the frozen pedestal with golf shoes on hoping for better grip.


A T-Shirt has been made in celebration of our record year. Sizes available are S-3X. The shirts are 100% cotton and are pre-shrunk. Visit my website at: http://www.rocky-robinson.com/ for information on how to get yours.

No comments: